Panic!
Took Olivia to a friends birthday party on Saturday and what should of been a simple thing turned into a panic when I realised I had forgotten my mobile phone. The point being I had left Daniel with Michael and we went on our own, however as some of you know Daniels condition could mean a Bleed in his gulet (due to Varicies/Portal Hypertention) at any time... So I'm driving with Olivia to the party and Panic set in so I called at Olivia's grandads and used his phone to call Michael and tell him I left my phone but I had a few no's on it of girls that would be there if he needed me, Michael told me not to worry as I was only going to be a few hours (I'm sure he thought I was over reacting!) But it just goes to show what should of been such a normal thing when living with Liver Disease turns into a blind panic!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home