Monday, December 19, 2005

Sick - Yuck!

Well its Monday now but I spend the first half of the weekend cleaning up Sick or as Daniel says "Ick", from Thursday Daniel couldn’t hold anything down this wasn’t helped by the fact that I was worried about his medicine not having time to be absorbed, more worrying.... However after talking to several mums at Olivia's school I have discovered this is a "Normal" bug that most of the kids in the area have had (or are bound to get) so this was a little reassuring. What worries me is the weight thing, Daniel has enough trouble putting on a few ounces at a time ( he was weighed last week and now weighs 20lbs 11oz) which means he has put on weight since his last weigh in all be it a little. So, to start being sick and losing weight is the last thing he needs, this was an echo to last Christmas when he lost 12 ounces in 4 or 5 days (this takes a month or so to put on!) so i did panic a little. It seems this is now over he is still full of cold but managed to eat 3 Fishie shapes, Chips and peas for dinner, liver disease had no effect on his appetite today! So here’s looking forward to a bright and healthy Christmas and Santa bringing Olivia and Daniel all they want! (I have a sneaky suspicion he will!) Liz x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home