Monday, July 24, 2006

Nothing much to report!

Hey!
Well its been nearly a month since I posted so I thought i'd give a quick update.
Nothing much to report with Daniel which is really positive for us. As his 2nd Birthday is fast approaching I cant help but remember those weeks pre-ceding his birth and how ironic it is that my sister is due to have her baby on the same day! My mind was simply full of baby clothes and cots and nursery's and it saddens me to think that now when I look back towards his first few months of life that i spend alot of that worrying about hospital visits, staying away from my daughter, medicines and poo. It was NOT the most pleasent experience of my life and for that I do feel sad, like I missed out on what should of been a normal happy time and one to treasure. But now 2 years on how we can celebrate his life, that he is still with us and grows stronger everyday, how he is developing as a person and how he laughs and makes everyone laugh with him and for that I am eternally grateful.
I told "Emma" (the girl at nursery who looks after him) that he will be leaving in September and attending the one in Olivia's school, she was really upset, she said he is such a character and often falls asleep shouting her name, she will really miss him and I/we will her, she is the first person outside the family with whom I would trust my precious son and before he leaves I will tell her that.
Last week our Hero "Helen" finally completed her jump for CLDF and raised over £800, so thumbs up for Helen, she will never fully understand just how much it ment to us. We Love you Helen.
Thats all for now, maybe it wasnt quite as quick as i ment this to be, but once my fingers start tapping those keys there is no stopping me!
HUGS xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Liz, I know what you mean about the mix of emotions particularly at this time of year. Hugs to you. Congratulations to Helen on an amazing job too!

8:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home