Bloods & runny poo's
What a week! Not only has Daniel had terrible watery smelly poo! but all of us have had some sort of "bug", I have been ill for 2 days feeling nauseous and as if i have done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, god knows how poor Daniel has felt (and I was moaning about him not eating) I never ate a thing all day yesterday and for those of you reading this that know me well, will no that just doesn't happen! Back to Daniel, he hasn't been himself all week, not eating and particulaly tired for a few days, he seemed a little better yesterday and ate Jam butties and other "comfort" foodat mums yesterday and today I have sent him to nursery, only to ring and find the runny bum is back! (maybe it never went anywhere??) In Himself he seems ok, and has now discovered that sitting down and slowly falling backwards to bang his head makes his sister laugh so thats the new thing...
Bloods - Finally got the results back last Friday after bugging the doctors secretary for 2 days solid, they usually take a day or so at our local children's hospital and just to fustrate me more when i called on Thursday morning the secretary said "oh yes doctor has them and will ring you back" after several more calls and messages left on the answering machine i finally got the call at 5pm on Friday evening, basically the bloods where ok, Bilirubin 16 (although 12 on our last visit, they told me it can vary in Labs) I asked the doctor if they where "normal", No she said "not normal" but "normal" for Daniel, so thats ok, they are no better but no worse, thats what I hope for these days, if he remains the same for a while he gets to keep his own liver for just a little longer. So not anything new to report really on the bloods front, lets keep praying that things stay this way.
Liz x
Bloods - Finally got the results back last Friday after bugging the doctors secretary for 2 days solid, they usually take a day or so at our local children's hospital and just to fustrate me more when i called on Thursday morning the secretary said "oh yes doctor has them and will ring you back" after several more calls and messages left on the answering machine i finally got the call at 5pm on Friday evening, basically the bloods where ok, Bilirubin 16 (although 12 on our last visit, they told me it can vary in Labs) I asked the doctor if they where "normal", No she said "not normal" but "normal" for Daniel, so thats ok, they are no better but no worse, thats what I hope for these days, if he remains the same for a while he gets to keep his own liver for just a little longer. So not anything new to report really on the bloods front, lets keep praying that things stay this way.
Liz x

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home