Thursday, August 03, 2006

weird....a little upset.

I suppose i'm writing this post for myself to put onto "paper" how I have felt today. This weekend myself and Michael head off to Belfast overnight on an airplane and it suddenly dawned on me, we have never left Daniel before, both of us and gone away and I was discussing this with Michael in the kitchen earlier tonight. Here is my dilemma, if something happened to both of us together Olivia would go live with her dad (we are seperated when she was 18 months old) she has a decent relationship with him and i know he would fight tooth and nail to have her. Daniel only has us and I've never actually discussed what would happen to him should something happen to us. Michaels parents dont know our children that well to him they are near strangers and they dont fully understand his condition, my mum worships my kids but is 55 and works and I honestly dont think she could take him on. My sister is having her own baby at the end of this month so.... I know in my heart if anything did happen something would be sorted but cant feel at peace within my self until i have talked to someone about it. Thats what I will do, off to ring mum (don't know what I'd do without you mum - Godbless xx)
Liz x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home