With Christmas over....
Well Christmas is officially over tomorrow (the 12th day) however we decided to take our decorations down last night this turned into a major task with both kids "Trying" to help and eat any remaining chocs on the tree still unseen by Daniel (How they escaped his eye I will never know, he practically stripped it bare!!)
Still, Christmas was lovely this year I done Christmas at our house and unlike last year Daniel was well, this was a major worry of mine heading upto Christmas especially as he was so sick last year and with all the colds he's been getting.
Olivia was fine too, she got a bike from Santa as well as various other items but still has the cheek to say she was bored come boxing day!
Daniel is due more bloods at the beginning of Feb so now is my build up to his next appointment (this one at Alder Hey) when i say build up i usually get very nervous in the weeks preceding, why? I think that is obvious, but with near to normal bloods last time lets hope God is still looking down on us this time too.
Like many people I havent made a new years resolution this year but what i do hope is that all my friends and family have a very Happy & very Healthy new year and that this year we carry on developing our normal into what is at this moment, our happy family.
Still, Christmas was lovely this year I done Christmas at our house and unlike last year Daniel was well, this was a major worry of mine heading upto Christmas especially as he was so sick last year and with all the colds he's been getting.
Olivia was fine too, she got a bike from Santa as well as various other items but still has the cheek to say she was bored come boxing day!
Daniel is due more bloods at the beginning of Feb so now is my build up to his next appointment (this one at Alder Hey) when i say build up i usually get very nervous in the weeks preceding, why? I think that is obvious, but with near to normal bloods last time lets hope God is still looking down on us this time too.
Like many people I havent made a new years resolution this year but what i do hope is that all my friends and family have a very Happy & very Healthy new year and that this year we carry on developing our normal into what is at this moment, our happy family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home