Friday, January 06, 2006

Nursery Day

Well, today is Friday and I didn't sleep a wink last night, why? I hear you ask? As most of you know Daniel goes to a nursery (only for 4 hours on a Friday). The doctors told me it was a good idea as I was going back to work (Part-time) and it would be good for him to, for social development etc... Those of you with Children with BA (all my on-line friends!) will know, its all to easy to wrap our children up and try to protect them, infact this happens with all parents but perhaps a little more with ill children (or those that have been ill), anyway, the point is Daniels consultant said it was an excellent idea when I mentioned it a few months ago, infact he said I may inspire others to do the same, after all whats a few hours of playing.... The truth is maybe I dislike it more than him, what I mean is it bothers me more and this time it did especially. He hadnt been for 4 weeks but to make it worse for the 2 weeks pre christmas holidays he was sick 2 weeks running. This week we are back to normal with Olivia in school on Thursday and me back to work then Daniel in today. As it happens he was fine, mum said he was playing when she arrived to pick him up and he ate his dinner ok so it was a relief when she called to say he was safely at her house now for the afternoon. I wouldn't mind but I keep telling myself its only for 1 day and week, 1 morning a week infact, so I will keep telling myself that and just see if in the following weeks I start to feel any better about sending him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Hi Liz

This is the first time I have checked out your blog for a while, it's great! You have put me to shame with your regular updates recently. I can't wait to read more!

Love, Sharon

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home