Nothing much new to report!
Guess this is a good place to start - so, i am reading people's blogs thinking "well this hasnt been updated in a while" and here i sit having not updated in over a month! Good thing is, i dont really have alot to report - well not with Daniels liver anyway. He is doing good, eating good, going on the toilet - his speech is wonderful now and we have progressed from little sentences to full blown nursery rhymes, to knowing his full title "my name is Daniel David Beamish - david is after my grandad", wow how clever is this 2 1/2 yr old! I have NO worries about him developmentally. He loves nursery and counts to 10, knows how to draw and can do practically any task he is set. His nursery comment "he can be a little cheeky" oh well, if thats all they have to say I can live with cheeky! (sometimes..)
Daniel is as lively as a cricket, hence us deciding to do some stuff with the kids at the weekend, i will post some photos as soon as i can. Off to the "sandcastle" in Blackpool we went on Saturday, the kids loved all the water and the slides and to be honest so did me and Michael. Daniel managed an hour at a time but then was shivering so we would get a little cuddle in the towel then off again, he was splashing, smiling and swimming - its those little things again making me smile :-)
On Sunday Olivia and I had a party in the afternoon, but as is Michael we set off for "Croxteth country Hall park" bright and early Sunday morning, it was so lovely with the bright blue skies, it was cold but so lovely and bright and we first went to the park wher the kids played and we watched, then we got ice cream and started to walk around the park, it was a good walk and we must of done 2 miles took us over 40 mins and the kids where exploring their surroundings whilst we just walked. I had a lovely weekend and it reminded me thats what family is all about - being together and doing the simplist of things that we will always remember.
On a sad note a friend just lost her baby, she was a liver baby but hadnt had an operation yet as her heart was also a problem....its so sad in this day and age we are still adding more angels up there in heaven. Most of you know my relationship with the lord and if you dont sorry Im not going into it now but i will say this; "if praying doesnt do any good, it certainly wont do any harm"
I will leave you with that thought.
HUGS
Daniel is as lively as a cricket, hence us deciding to do some stuff with the kids at the weekend, i will post some photos as soon as i can. Off to the "sandcastle" in Blackpool we went on Saturday, the kids loved all the water and the slides and to be honest so did me and Michael. Daniel managed an hour at a time but then was shivering so we would get a little cuddle in the towel then off again, he was splashing, smiling and swimming - its those little things again making me smile :-)
On Sunday Olivia and I had a party in the afternoon, but as is Michael we set off for "Croxteth country Hall park" bright and early Sunday morning, it was so lovely with the bright blue skies, it was cold but so lovely and bright and we first went to the park wher the kids played and we watched, then we got ice cream and started to walk around the park, it was a good walk and we must of done 2 miles took us over 40 mins and the kids where exploring their surroundings whilst we just walked. I had a lovely weekend and it reminded me thats what family is all about - being together and doing the simplist of things that we will always remember.
On a sad note a friend just lost her baby, she was a liver baby but hadnt had an operation yet as her heart was also a problem....its so sad in this day and age we are still adding more angels up there in heaven. Most of you know my relationship with the lord and if you dont sorry Im not going into it now but i will say this; "if praying doesnt do any good, it certainly wont do any harm"
I will leave you with that thought.
HUGS

2 Comments:
Oh those precious moments with the kids. That's what life is all about. Yesterday Bethany spread butter all over my friends floor (and piano, chairs and coats). Ohhh, those lovely childhood moments!! I have been checking your blog regularly and I dont think you update often enough. I saw the one about Daniel potty training and I thought "I cant have this, I'm gonna have to make sure Bethany is toilet trained within 2 weeks"!!!
I look forward to reading more fabby updates from you. I love to read about us UK Liver Families, we've got stick together!!
Hugs and kisses, as always
Sam
xxx
I love the pictures of Daniel..he alway's reminds me of My Caden..I'm so glad he's doing good liver and talking up a storm and using the potty..Caden is really talking now and has the potty thing down pat.
Kiss those sweet cheeks for me...oh and what do they mean by Cheeky? You all use sone different words than us in the US.
Post a Comment
<< Home