NO comment??
OK, so in trying to suss this one out - why do I have no comments recently on my blog? I am seriously becoming paranoid that 1) no one likes me and doesnt read my blog or 2) I have put on a setting that prevents people from doing that!
I read most of my online friends blogs quite alot and often leave a comment saying so but yet I have none hardly on my recent posts?
So, come on if you are reading this and thinking "well I know why" let me know, email me if the comments arnt working and if they are - come on dont be miserable - COMMENT!
Hugs x
I read most of my online friends blogs quite alot and often leave a comment saying so but yet I have none hardly on my recent posts?
So, come on if you are reading this and thinking "well I know why" let me know, email me if the comments arnt working and if they are - come on dont be miserable - COMMENT!
Hugs x

7 Comments:
I'm here, I'm here! I read your blog! Keep going! Good news about the nappies :-) xxx
ps your settings are such that only people with blogspot accounts can leave comments, perhaps people without them can't be bothered going through the process?
I left a comment and it's not showing up on your blog! Is this one faring any better?!
xxx
Hi Liz,
One of your friends from liverfamilies can now read your blog. :)
Cheers,
Mary, Ayden's grandma
I am here and we love your blog!! Love and hugs!!
I'm here.....
Frank
(Marisa's Dad)
I read your blog, too, and enjoy it - thanks for changing the settings, so non-bloggers can post, too!
Hannah (Arthur's godmum)
yeah, thank you -
hope you are reliefed about the comments now :), though at first they didn't seem to show up.
Sven (from LF)
Post a Comment
<< Home