Friday, March 09, 2007

Random photos!



I was sitting here thinking i didnt have any photo's of my new nephew James...(who is now 6 months old) on my blog and I dont think I have any of me and my darling hubby so decided to post these!
To all those who keep up with me and my family - thank you, you all know who you are xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger fairenuff said...

Very glamourous photo of you and Mike. And how cute is Daniel holding James?! Bless them both! Ahhhhhhh.......

Sam
x

8:18 pm  
Blogger Elly said...

Wow, you can see the resemblance between Daniel and James! Are they alike in 'real' life? Good pic of the two of you, too :-) So glad to hear via LF that Daniel continues to do well - good boy! xxx

10:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures from all of you ;)
Glad Daniel is doing so well.
Sven (from LF)

8:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home