Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sam's Visit!






Well, on Saturday we had a visit from my new friend "Sam" - I met Sam on my support group that is "liverfamilies.net" and we clicked straight away, she too has a child with Liver disease (all be it a different one than Daniels) and attends St James Hospital in Leeds. After chatting over several months Sam and I decided it was time to meet and she headed to my house on Saturday. Sam & Tony (her partner) have 2 girls, both beautiful, clever and bright children who express their personalities through smiling alone! Daniel was impressed with our visitors and we filled the garden (thank you for good weather Lord) with his garden toys, from bouncy castles, slides and trampolines to his BIG train! I also gave them a scottish delicasy (thank you Auntie Lynne) "cheese & Jam Sandwiches " which everyone seemed to enjoy, obviously except the adults who had Bacon butties instead!!. The girls enjoyed themselves too and Sam, Tony, Mike and I all got on like a house on fire, so much so, Tony invited us to their house next Monday when we go to Leeds for Daniels 6 monthly checkup (ok, so still trying not to think about that)....

Will update some more after Monday....

HUGS xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger fairenuff said...

I love your update. I feel bad now, you said nice things about us - much nicer than I said about you! LOL

We loved our day out to your house and it was wonderful to see you today. I cant wait to repeat it all again. In the meantime, I'll enjoy my sweetened tea!! Hee hee!
Love
Sam
xxx
ps. give everyone a big snuggly hug from me.

10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home